Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2021, 14:46   #3025
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
An excellent analysis of the situation. Some some people just don't get it and just think of themselves.
Questioning the effectiveness of lockdowns is not selfish, it’s the opposite. Thinking of all the people who have and will lose their jobs, potentially their homes. Thinking of people stuck in tiny flats, people that are alone, kids at risk, the list goes on and on.

I’m lucky, I have a massive garden and live in a rural area, never went to the pub or cinema that often. lockdown hasn’t affected me at all. The only potential issue was with schooling and I qualify for essential worker status so that is now sorted.

So believe me, I am not thinking of myself I can ride out lockdowns just fine, but I don’t agree they are the answer.

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
If there’s more than 100 people in the park that’s true..
Well they don’t know that and it’s not an issue if everyone follows the guidance.

Last edited by Pierre; 24-01-2021 at 15:11.