View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 00:36   #2975
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby's-Nutz View Post
Sorry Alexander if I was a bit blunt with you just now, really sorry believe me coz I know you're a good guy.. Please do not let me elaborate on what I said, they will use it against us... It's a real uk law that's rarely called upon because it's so god damned costly but when you got a £billion riding on it, hmmmmmmm, aweful thought... We're on the same side here so let's stick together... Oh! I had a thank you from the ICO this morning and I will reveal no more except to say, respect them and they will look after us..
If there is some little known law in existence that is not listed in the relevant government databases, then I would request you do share it with us. Rest assured, if it exists Phorm will know about it (they have a QC) and will use it or would have used it by now.

So in the interests of preparing us with resources to deal with it, forget Phorm and just tell us please. I have put a great deal of time and effort (approx 16 hours a day for the past 2 months) into this issue and certainly don't want to release a very important article on the legal issues revolving around this case if it is missing some little known legislative get out of jail free card.

Just for reference, if you want to evaluate my legal understanding of this issue, please feel free to read the -almost- complete draft of my article which can be found here:

http://www.paladine.org.uk/phorm_paper.pdf

Alexander Hanff