View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 09:14   #6752
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It will be interesting to see what is on offer in the UK. In the US, there will also be the Hulu and ESPN strands available. Without these, Disney + will not be the draw that it is over the pond, although I guess it will still be popular.

According to the link below, 25% of Brits intend to subscribe to Disney+ when it launches over here. That's a pretty good start.

https://www.digitaltveurope.com/2019...ing-to-disney/
Software company selling a product to users who might use it for piracy asks customer base if they intend to subscribe to streaming services.

“Of course I do, M’Lud”.

I do agree though, if 16 million people subscribed on day 1 that would be a good start. It’s just extremely unlikely.