View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 09:31   #1838
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Happy Brexit day everybody ! You know, you're right, nothings changed .

If Bozza ever does get Brino delivered, we'll just be paying the same with no benefits or influence or trade. So that's something to look forward to !
Personally I am quite clear in my mind who is responsible for Brexit not being delivered last night, and it isn’t Boris Johnson.

I am hoping for a clear Tory majority next month, the WAB passed into law at double quick time, and the UK out of the EU as early as possible (though I accept the Christmas holidays might mean this is not until early to mid January, there’s no reason for it to take until the 31st).

The WAB is agreed with the EU, the Parliament that planned to obfuscate and amend it into oblivion is finally gone. Anyone who actually wants us out of the EU need only vote for their local Tory to make this happen.