View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 20:27   #341
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: John Malone/Liberty/VM General News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
How on earth would I know who's made those transactions? I named no individual, so your accusation is false. Anyone can make the same comments as I have based on the options buying over the last few days and as I said, they, whoever they are, could be purely gambling, with a lot of money..
You seem to have taken my off the cuff remark (note the wink) quite personally. You then doubled down on it (bizarrely) implying insider trading is somehow commonplace.

On a purely technical point though you don’t need to know who is involved in the trade to make an accusation that it’s insider trading: you can make it simply because you don’t find the trade credible given the market conditions. Even if you did know who it is naming the individual/organisation (or not) is irrelevant if it becomes a matter of public record once filed with the SEC.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote