View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 12:16   #2224
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I’d have fully expected you to have issues, it’s the best way for you to continue to promote Sky in a discussion about cable services.
My problems when I had them were discussed many moons back with Spiderplant so sorry you've got the wrong end of the stick. The problem was to many trying to access the service in the evenings we also struggles with some peak time contention with the broadband.

I'm starting to see why you got a ban over on DS , I guess some people like to believe they are always right and struggle to converse with people and accept differing opinions.

Last edited by muppetman11; 22-09-2018 at 12:20.