View Single Post
Old 21-10-2019, 09:56   #3524
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
If you've deleted them, please can you fish them out of the bin, then have a look at the metadata in more detail? (Channel, start time, duration etc). I want to know what happened!
I've no idea how to retrieve any metadata but I fished the recordings from the deleted folder. The only difference that I could see initially is that the first recoding was 1.30 long and the second 1.40. I am not someone who views recordings through to the bitter end (such as the credits to movies and 'in the next episode' trailers) and I delete them once I have seen what interests me. So, if the first recoding was incomplete for some reason, I would not have been aware of it. Of course this raises the question of why the first recording was cut short (I don't recall any overrun of the previous programme at the start of the recording) if indeed that's the reason for the second recording of the same programme.
heavyside is offline   Reply With Quote