Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2019, 10:39   #6809
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
You need to stop purposely bringing the R word into it, it's being unnecessarily inflammatory.

Anyone can repeatedly Google for out of date information to try and prove a point. Again, nobody has suggested that immigrants from the EU claim asylum. I was responding to your claim that immigrants aren't attracted to our superior welfare state.

You appear to have totally misunderstood my comparison to being forced to accept people into the UK and the reasons why they would want to do impose themselves upon us (along with the general confusion caused by you responding to points that haven't been made).

Also, whilst immigration is a key factor in Brexit, as usual you seem to become obsessed with one particular point in a thread and go on about it ad infinitum. Others have remarked that this has all been covered before (which it has), so i'm now bringing our conversation to a close before everyone else falls asleep.
You haven’t actuallly proved any of your assertions, which is why we haven’t moved on from the point. I don’t really care for the distinction between racism and xenophobia either way it’s ignorance of the facts.