Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2019, 19:49   #6797
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
There are plenty of EU countries whose welfare state is either inferior or non existent compared to ours with plenty of evidence that this attracts both EU and non EU immigrants alike. To these people, UC is indeed a fortune as is the minimum wage. Because of our different standards of living, prices will also appear to be correspondingly higher too (especially for accommodation); this is mitigated by workers sleeping rough, living in tents, severely overcrowding houses etc.

I haven't suggested removing EU immigration, I haven't mentioned the separate issue of EU trade, nor the issue of immigrants working in the NHS- I was referring to the users of it.
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/blog/soc...-isnt-britain/