View Single Post
Old 14-06-2021, 12:07   #1328
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Oh please. The French government in particular are refusing to allow reasonability in operating the NI protocol. Meanwhile our people in NI are suffering and a sectarian war may be in the offing. Boris did a wretched deal and he has to take his share of the blame.

As to your insults, the Telegraph does not lead me, it follows my views. I don't read MP's blogs. I am a free thinker who voted Leave and am disappointed with the politicians' delivery of that.

Finally, when I use the term "enemy" everyone knows what is meant. Not "enemy" as in the Germans/Japs during WWI; but rather adversary and nasty at that.

---------- Post added at 11:51 ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 ----------

You're avoiding an answer. On Christmas eve, with no extension then possible, and that wretched deal on the table, would you have signed it or said "no-deal".
You're avoiding the obvious. No deal was never an option. So if you're devising a hypothetical situation with the only genuine option being to sign a deal then you've answered your own question.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote