View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 16:08   #3
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Suggestion for a 10" wifi tablet

hear hear, I bought one two years and I think it is absolutely superb. I had a 7" Galaxy Tab 3 before with a 32gb micro sd card which was the max you could put in. I love the larger screen on the Tab A, the battery life is superb and equally as important I have now got a 256gb memory card in it. Funnily enough as I am typing this out I have got it on my desk streaming Sky News Live over youtube.

You will find plenty of cheaper tablets and when I looked this was one of the most expensive but I new it was going to get plenty of use and I wanted to invest in a quality tablet which I could use, enjoy and benefit from every day. I highly recommend.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote