View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 14:48   #3433
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

When you get the two flashing red lights only - try changing the batteries.

Seems the re-programming is the first to go as the batteries start to die.

Yet otherwise they carry on fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin-D View Post
Someone needs to update the live chat team on that then I spent 30-minutes getting absolutely nowhere as he was adamant the app was fine and wanted me to speak to the tech support team

Back to the remotes.

The knackered one is programmed into my Samsung TV for the volume I press and hold the two buttons but only get red lights above home no matter how long I hold them down for.

I suspect without that working I have no chance of removing the TV from it via the thumbs down command

I have now got the new remote working via 0999 (TV switched off pressed ok and green light flashed twice) so my V6 works for the TV side just not on the volume
ozsat is online now   Reply With Quote