Thread: 350M Can't access my eMail
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 15:44   #31
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Can't access my eMail

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Big advantage of using an email client is that mail, both received and sent is stored locally on your PC. You'll never loose it if the ISP goes belly up, you have no internet, or you change plus you can easily copy/update mailboxes from machine to machine or backup.
Yes absolutely i use Outlook 2019, my point was actually using an ISP email is not a good idea anymore for important stuff atleast, i see so many posts over the years where the ISP has done something to try and fix an issue and it has lost the customers emails or address or the customer forgot to transfer when moving ISPs.