View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 15:42   #13906
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
On Friday I went with my sister and co and drove to andover to spend the night in a travelogde befor I went to Thruxton to get my birthday pressie.

I did several sighting laps in a skoda with a driver telling up the driving line, braking apex and exit etc.

Then I drove in a Porsche Caymen which had paddle shift (Which I thought was easy), I then drove in a 5 liter Ford Mustang ( I stalled it at first) boy was that fun, I should have drive as a passenger in a GT Cup car.

But while we were waiting for my drive the said GT Cup car came into the pits and the Driver and passenger got out PDQ as it was smokeing like a old steam train.

My sister ask what was happening and they said they have a plan B but don't know what it was.

Well plan B was 2 lap with Tiff Needell in a BMW M4, boy was it scary, so the racing line and he drifted around many corners, even my bum hole gripped the seat , I also got his autograph, he was very frendly.

The way he drove the M4 he had to fill up every 3o minutes, and tyres 2/3 times a day.
Bloody BMW drivers!