View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 06:51   #170
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

Well in that case I am going to sue my employer as the annual figure that they state is my salary, is no where near what I receive in my pay packet.

They have been lying to me all my working life.

---------- Post added at 06:51 ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
[I]

Any idea why we didn't just pay £250 million and stuff the rebate?
It’s not hard to understand, this kind of think happens on all kinds on financial transactions all the time. It’s Because £350M is what is on the books, the fact that they give us the £100m back doesn’t remove the liability from our ledger, as at any time the rebate could be removed so we still have to account for it.