View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 18:18   #126
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Pick 'n' Mix option TV bundles

I'm currently on Full House with 200mb internet, talk weekends and one extra TiVo V6 which I'm currently charged £81.50 (not including discounts). For the same package on the new Bigger Bundle works out at £95.50 on the website (including the extra £5 for the kids channels as I have young kids and I wnat an easier life )

An extra £14 per month for the new version of the same package seems a bit steep to me or is there something wrong with the pricing when personalising a bundle?
djmagnifique is offline   Reply With Quote