View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 12:42   #3430
Gavin-D
cf.mega poster

Gavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these parts
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
You need to press and hold the two buttons. You should get a red flash initially, then two green flashes a few seconds later. Let go after the green flashes, then enter the code.

The remote control programming app on the V6 is currently broken, so do the full scan using code 0999 instead.
Someone needs to update the live chat team on that then I spent 30-minutes getting absolutely nowhere as he was adamant the app was fine and wanted me to speak to the tech support team

Back to the remotes.

The knackered one is programmed into my Samsung TV for the volume I press and hold the two buttons but only get red lights above home no matter how long I hold them down for.

I suspect without that working I have no chance of removing the TV from it via the thumbs down command

I have now got the new remote working via 0999 (TV switched off pressed ok and green light flashed twice) so my V6 works for the TV side just not on the volume
Gavin-D is offline   Reply With Quote