View Single Post
Old 31-05-2019, 10:19   #948
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post

No, I agree with Max. Saying that you know something but you can't reveal what it is for over six months is not worth posting because it doesn't mean anything by itself. If there was some additional indication that could be given (eg it's a new TV channel, or it's an upgrade in PQ or it's a streaming service), now that would be worth posting.

But 'I know a secret and I ain't gonna tell' is not helpful. Better to say nowt.

By the way, that's not a criticism of MB, it is just making a helpful observation.
Yours and Max's opinion which l greatly respect but there are many more on here who are happy with whatever MB decides to post on this forum and who don't try to get on at him which l think is pretty unfair as he does his best and should be praised at the end of the day instead of being criticised sometimes.