Thread: TiVo BBC iplayer problem
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 10:00   #118
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: BBC iplayer problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom View Post
Digging up an old thread but it was the first one my Google search landed on.

IPlayer loads and works very quickly on our V6 box but is taking an age or just not loading at all on the older TiVo box, any solutions?

Jim
For what its worth, my old TiVo was doing my head in. It was no longer fit for purpose. It just did not seem to have the capacity to deal with streaming services, although Netflix was stable for me, albeit a bit slow to load.

Some may give you advice about disabling the thumbs up/down facility, etc, but none of that made any difference to my box. My advice would be to replace your TiVo with a second V6. You will be able to link the two together by wifi then and get far better performance to boot.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote