View Single Post
Old 21-04-2019, 20:00   #9
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan

A lot of differening reactions. Khan's took some flak, whilst I believe he was on a losing path anyway he deserves sympathy. He's revealed he came into the fight injured, an elbow injury of all things, really stupid thing to do ultimately but there it is. He gets cracked with a monstrous low blow and calls it a night, then spends it passing blood. The injury makes slight sense, Crawford adapted quickly but Khan looked so off the game from the get go.

The second load of reactions have seen Virgil Hunter slammed for awful tactics and all round negative training styles for Khan. I pointed that out above, He's not progressed defensively but more worrying is he's stopped using the offence Roach gave him. Win or lose back under Roach, Khan was dynamite going forward and right now he just isn't.

Khan wants to keep going. So long as he's not plagued with injuries then so be it. But stay away from Brook for heavens sake. I really can't be arsed with the circus around it. Get shot of Virgil Hunter and maybe see your days out with Roach or a British trainer like Adam Booth.

I mean I'd like to see if Khan could make lightweight and provide a WW step for Lomachenko. What I do know however is Khan was the only British 147er mixing it up in the US and the most successful in a long time if you discount Prince Nas. That's come to an end I think after last night. Not sure top rank will be looking to use him again.