Thread: TiVo BBC iplayer problem
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 00:53   #108
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: BBC iplayer problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
There is no single iplayer issue. If you have been quoted a date of 20th January, that could be the planned date for a network capacity upgrade in your area.
Spiderplant, you know that we have high regard for the advice and assistance that you provide on this forum, and you should know that this is very much appreciated by us.

I think it is fair to say that some are not getting any problems with the I-player but a substantial number of us are.

Do you think we should passively wait for this to be resolved or should we be reporting this fault to Customer Services?

I for one don't wish to be clogging up the system with complaints if the matter is already being dealt with!
OLD BOY is online now   Reply With Quote