Thread: TiVo BBC iplayer problem
View Single Post
Old 25-08-2014, 21:20   #11
Gavin-D
cf.mega poster

Gavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these partsGavin-D is just so famous around these parts
Re: BBC iplayer problem

Sorry to dig up this thread but the iPlayer has buffered really bad since early August, I have contacted 'support' but I was told was reboot the box and that will fix it, but it hasn't any suggestions what I can do as I'm not happy with the support offered by the faults team

I have read the VM forum and they have stated;

Quote:
The known issue has now been resolved. However we are aware that some customers, are continuing to experience issues. We must now treat these as individual issues.
But my issue isn't getting sorted as I got told to reboot the box and the call was ended by the 'support' guy before I could retry it
Gavin-D is offline   Reply With Quote