View Single Post
Old 20-03-2008, 17:26   #1513
Toto
Inactive

Toto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appeal
Toto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark777 View Post
I've had something very similar, however my original e-mail included notice to terminate all services. In their reply they added that "as they are not using webwise they won't act on my notice" or words to that effect. I don't think it works like that, forcing me to be a customer!

It's innane - at the end of the months notice I will forward the original notice to them again and just cancel my DD. Typical telewest/virgin. What i'm not prepared to do is spend hours on the 'phone sorting this all out.
You're better of calling them, tell them you want to cancel, and tell them why. As long as you are ouit of contract, you have then given them 30 days to act on your request.

Don't just cancel your DD, that could cause more problems.

GET the name of the person that you have spoken to, confirm that they have noted your account. Follow that upp with a letter, explaining you have requested that your account be terminated, the time and date you made the call, and who took it.

See what that does.