View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 19:19   #58
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Black Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
I agree. But it seems to be going too far these days. I think the vast majority of people don't have a problem with black people or gay people, more in civilised countries. I'm not saying all the work is done but I now think its time to start being equal. And in my opinion, black lives matter is not the way to do it.
I understand that there are serious issues within the black community. I agree “Black Lives Matter” in the U.K. is wholly inappropriate. The reasons for BLM to exist in America do not exist in the UK.

If we need to racial issues in the U.K., I’m all for it, but not under the BLM banner.

The black community needs Support, but also need to look within themselves.

Of course this general, there are well off middle class black families and plenty of white families that are destitute. We take that as read.