MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
Re: TCP IP issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by nffc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Quote:
Originally Posted by nffc
Let me guess... it's the indian support centre? I'd be writing in - but it's resolved anyway. You could try the responsetek thing on the forum I spose.

Neil: I don't think they can tbh, if I fobbed a customer off like that at work I'd be *******ed for it.
Always been the same with ntl I'm afraid.

We used to have a member here (or it may have been NTHW.com) who worked for Tech Support, & he used to 'boast' about the times they fobbed off customers, lied to them, put 'Team Leaders' on who weren't even Team Leaders.

The tales were horrendous, but ntl don;t have the measures in place to track it & prevent it happening, & until they do the BS-ers will thrive within ntl.
Hehe, we often wonder what happens if we do that... but quite a lot of the time, it's not as if a manager / team leader can offer anything different to a call agent anyway, quite a lot of the time it seems to just be wanting to speak to someone else. A lot of our managers are non-technical anyway.

That said i'm a and don't get my customers ****ed off!
Thats right, you have to be patient in your position as its part of your job. Like you have been with me.
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote