Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
If people did't want to be poisoned that much they wouldn't buy cars at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
People who have never bought a car are being poisoned
Quote:
Cars will pollute that is an inescapable fact ,the only variable is how much it will pollute and as far as the average car buyer is concerned the amount that cars can pollute is heavily regulated and enforced once a year through the MOT ,removing their need to concern themselves with it too much .
Isn't that what VWs cheat device is all about? Conning test procedures but resuming its pollution on the road?

Quote:
Instead of filling the pockets of people who in reality couldn't care less about car emissions and weren't inconvenienced at all why not just heavily fine the company ,lock a few of the execs up and force the company to develop less polluting vehicles.
They'll care alright when their kids develop the associated respiratory problems. They should be compensated, the execs locked up, the Company heavily fined and stuff the Company.

Quote:
speaking as a parent i can state that when i bought my VW van the only thing i was concerned about was mpg and load capacity .I suspect most parents will look at price, mpg,comfort and room inside long before they go into what emissions come out of the back end which will vary on a daily basis
What you can't see won't hurt you eh? I hope your kids agree.

Last edited by Kursk; 14-01-2017 at 12:29.
Kursk is offline   Reply With Quote