View Single Post
Old 29-03-2006, 03:22   #1
driver_problems
Permanently Banned

Services: ntl 1meg cable modem Skysports & Movies, Film4 and phone
driver_problems has much to be proud ofdriver_problems has much to be proud ofdriver_problems has much to be proud ofdriver_problems has much to be proud ofdriver_problems has much to be proud ofdriver_problems has much to be proud ofdriver_problems has much to be proud ofdriver_problems has much to be proud ofdriver_problems has much to be proud ofdriver_problems has much to be proud of
Wink Massive Kids riding in supermarket trolleys

I don't know if I am the only one who has noticed this but lately i have been observing massive kids being wheeled about in trolleys inside superstores - Morrisons (where I normally go) in particular. Some of them are practically adult in size and sitting in the main body of the trolley, being too large by far for the normal "dangle your feet out the back" type arrangement. Also this 'mother and toddler' parking arrangement thing seems to be spreading and I saw a massive "kid" being wheeled back to that by way of being a "toddler". What's the next parking restriction to be? A "have to work past 60 to get a pension" parking space.

Just thought i'd get it off my chest
driver_problems is offline   Reply With Quote