View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 09:07   #1627
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

JJ20X on Forumbox has posted that Sky Select HD has swapped with Sky Premiere +1 on the EPG. I've not had a chance to check.

So channel numbers 402 and 412 are swapping places.

----------

---------- Post added at 09:07 ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 ----------

---------
Now this may be nothing, it could be DigitalBitRate not working, or simply me misinterpreting it....but all 4 versions of the multiplex that dealt with what I believed to be the Legacy VOD system may have been switched off or removed or something, overnight. There have been four versions of TSid 22113 on CO48, CO49, CO50 and CO51 and all of them haven't been updated on DBR this morning.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote