View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 18:06   #1623
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I know, I said that (or thought I was ) but used different words. My point was that that Tsid104 multiplex wasn't meant to be showing any more. And the graphs indicated the streams had just started on 13/15th. I just thought the whole thing was odd given none of it should have been showing up based on my understanding of the moves done.
The channels did not appeared in one day (Info from JJ20X and Forum Box) it happen over three days (Tuesday to Thursday.

Due to ITV being an so called local channel is best to keep your eyes on Forum Box and JJ20X for info on ITV HD Channels as DRB is just lists BBC One North West area (Liverpool).
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote