Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2019, 22:28   #140
ccarmock
cf.geek

ccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation era
Re: 500mb Question

I also have a pending order for the business 500 Mb/s service (as I am on an old tariff I will actually save money!) Initially they told me it would simply be a remote upgrade, but was called today to apologise to say they need to send an engineer on Thursday to swap the Hitron. In my case the reason given is because I have the original 2 voice port Hitron and they will only offer the service on the second generation 4 voice port Hitron. No idea why....

I don't even want to use the voice ports, but telling them that made no difference - it has to be changed. BenMcr - any insight you can offer on this?

On another note the Hitron firmware updated last night.

Last edited by ccarmock; 14-05-2019 at 22:32.
ccarmock is offline   Reply With Quote