View Single Post
Old 22-04-2021, 14:12   #6761
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Went to Doctors surgery yesterday for blood pressure checks (high) with the nurse.

When I left the nurse I approached the reception to make an appointment to see a doctor (unrelated issue) . . . easy you'd think eh, seeing as I'm already there.

Oh no, not on your bloody life.

"Due to Covid, we try to keep the reception and waiting room (empty at the time) as clear as possible to reduce the risks of infection. You have to ring at 8am and we can then take the details and pass them on to a Doctor"

I don't understand for the life of me why my blood pressure is high

I had to phone my doctor's surgery at 8am, I phoned at 8am exactly, the message said closed, phoned straight back still closed, again phoned back 8th in the queue, only to hear the dire hold music that will turn a sane man homicidal