Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 17:54   #4575
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Dodging the answer again; just convoluted nonsense. If the vast majority don't deserve to be punished, who does deserve to be punished?
Those who campaigned for Brexit but didn't anticipate what obstacles the EU would put in our way?
It’s not convoluted nonsense.

The English language is more complex than the binary choice you are seeking to frame my statement in.

---------- Post added at 17:54 ---------- Previous post was at 17:52 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
The Brexit was hat people voted for in 2016 was a hard Brexit, total removal from the single Market and customs union and all the EU institutions. However painful that might be.

Immediately after the result Remainer in Chief , Nick Clegg, coined the phrases Hard Brexit and Soft Brexit - they didn’t exist beforehand.

And since the result, the Remain contingent have used these phrases to obfuscate the process Ultimately leading to where we are now.[COLOR="Silver"]
My memory is hazy but I’m quite sure it didn’t say that on my ballot paper.

Quote:
By you’re own admission, they are “ Remain” how can we trust them to deliver Brexit, they are complicit in the current failure we see before us.
They are there to make the tough choices the people can’t be trusted with on a day to day basis.