View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 21:33   #5114
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Mark just smile at them and remember that people who try and bring you down are already below you.

My motto is smile as this way it will either warm their heart or totally pee them off, either way you win

Trust me it's a amazing feeling, take control Mark and make your own rules (don't do what they expect you to do, do the unexpected take them by surprise for a change) do not do what they expect, if you do then more than likely your the one who will fall and they expect you to fall, if you snap they win and you look the fool, rise above them Mark and please trust me it's totally worth it!

Please Mark , trust me when I say do the unexpected it totally baffles them, I know because I do did this with my sister thorn in my side who I'm pleased to say is now an ex family member

Mark you know I will always have your back so please try this advice before snapping....

Last edited by weenie; 19-02-2018 at 21:42.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote