View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 09:42   #29
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
Re: Will Wii have a Wii section? (see what i did there?)

if u try ur local game they will probably say that u will have to wait for the second shipment of units - at least thats the case round my part of the world.
i did find a woolies offering pre-orders and they said they didnt have anyone sign up yet so i put my name down first on the list and they said when they get one it will be mine first .

---------- Post added at 09:42 ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 ----------

Nintendo said this:
Quote:
“In Europe Nintendo is maximising all its resources to ensure that there is a good quantity of stock available in Europe at launch and a regular supply of Wii consoles coming into the market from launch through 2007.”
“However due to the phenomenal pace of pre-orders over recent weeks, it is likely that demand will outstrip supply at launch.”
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote