View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 10:16   #16
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
Re: Will Wii have a Wii section? (see what i did there?)

it will be interesting to see how easy or hard it is to crack the secruity on Wii - in my opinion a games console isnt worth buying until u can start to tinker with it, but saying that the wii does look fun if only u could buy one in this country some time this year (unless u pre ordered in 2004)

i have never been interested in nintendo before - a bit childish for me (imo) but they do make some great games.
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote