View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 23:15   #731
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrogd View Post
I think with KIC it’s partially the old “all the eggs in one basket” syndrome. With Vintage TV not around anymore they are cashing in on the people that used to be the fans of that channel as well. Since Total County came along the tag line has changed to “Country music & more”, so the name change is a natural progression.
Which fans though? Vintage TV was very different at the end compared to when it started. Personally I preferred it at the start when it was all videos and they did eras way back until the 1920s. After they started doing 80s,90s and own content with new artist material it was a very different entity. I wish they'd created a Vintage TV 2 for the newer stuff, it was still worth doing (I love all eras of music) but they dumped the earlier eras to do it.

Anyways I'm getting way off topic, so I'll shut up now.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote