Thread: UK Timeline Eastenders
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2011, 06:56   #248
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Eastenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
I suspect they are going into another mental health storyline. Based on the way the last scene with Ronnie ended with her on the floor apparently cradling Danielle, and the Doctor (Psychiatrist, I presume) asking if she had a responsible adult that could be there. I don't know, but that sounds to me like they are planning to section Ronnie.
I think she has been losing it for some time now Stu, she's been like a dream walking. It's quite remarkable how these actors are able to turn on the waterworks at will. Wonder how they do it, praps think of summit sad, I guess.

I also would have preferred a different ending to this storyline about how Kat and Alfie get the baby back. For example if baby Tommy had developed a slight medical problem that required a blood sample to be taken, and then Jack was told he wasn't the father. This whole storyline has been quite unbelievable, but not quite as bad as the one where Tanya tried to kill Max and tried to bury him in the woods. Wonder what far fetched story they will come up with next lol.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote