View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 07:12   #26
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
Re: Moving to a new phone - advice needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
I don't know if it's relevant but I had a problem with the media server on my PC sharing files by "genre" This attribute was not set in the files headers and the smart TV couldn't see anything. Changing this to "folders" fixed it. Maybe something similar in your media players?
Quote:
Are the music files in regular mp3 format?

Have you tried other music players like, Musicolet? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...colet&hl=en_GB
Mystery solved! I started over from scratch, deleted the music folder on the SD card and made a new one using the utility on the Samsung rather than my PC which I had used previously. Now the music folder on the card is visible to my music player. If there's a moral to this story it's that not all folders are created equal.

Thanks, again, to everyone who has helped me troubleshoot this problem.
heavyside is offline   Reply With Quote