View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 21:22   #8657
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
If Eleven Sports is added to my Virgin package at no extra cost, I will watch the Barcelona v Real Madrid games but doubtful on anything else.

I want BT sports for the Premiership Rugby - it wouldn't worry me if I didn't get the football (plenty on sky).
I think that's the thing with football. There's more football than ever before on, and in the past the evidence was that people are being more selective with the games they watch as opposed to watching more football.

On top of that I think there's scope for BT to hype up other leagues they add to their portfolio - in particular France/Germany.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote