View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 12:04   #2075
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I meant a Sky Sports subscriber on Virgin can log into the Sky Sports app.
I know that , I was just stating the reason there is a difference in what third party channels offer across platforms is because on VM the third part broadcaster has to negotiate with Virgin and then the channel is sold on behalf of the broadcaster by VM.

On Sky in many instances it's sold directly by the broadcaster hence why on occasions more is thrown in.