View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 14:49   #17
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: Petition to highlight/embarrass Virgin Media into improving the way that they tre

I just called VM customer services about my tv package and it took <2 minutes to speak to somebody in the UK.

It seems Mr Coulter has now been asked at least twice why he has not posted on the Community forums where tech support is available - on both occasions the reply gave no reason ??

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

How did you manage that if VM will not take phone calls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
called up virgin media retentions and got like 25 quid off my bill. probably could have got more but the lady was foreign (excellent english mind i just thought explaining "hey....not good enough may lead to me losing everything) but didnt want to push my luck and im generally a coward anyway so i thought it was a win.

Last edited by ozsat; 11-11-2020 at 14:57.
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote