View Single Post
Old 23-07-2018, 15:05   #13154
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

My eldest son and my Mum were extremely close and my Mum's passing hit him hard and last week he came to me saying that he wished his Granny was there to see him Graduate and he wanted to in some way include his Granny in giving his Papa his graduation picture, anyway after much thought and research he decided on a personalised Oak picture frame.

He has now bought a personalised oak frame for his Graduation photo which will read at the top To Papa Love Steven with a butterfly design at the side as everytime he see's a butterfly he remembers that during the summer when my Mum watched him both would sit for hours and watch the butterflies in her garden and my Mum would be in fits of laughter when he tried and failed to catch one.

The butterfly design he has chosen is this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg butterfly.JPG (2.5 KB, 66 views)

Last edited by weenie; 23-07-2018 at 15:17.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote