View Single Post
Old 23-07-2020, 09:38   #30
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ultimate Oomph Answer Sought

I would be astonished if anyone is following this thread with bated breath but it seems my problems with upgrading to the Ultimate Oomph bundle could be coming to an end.

After numerous attempts to upgrade, I finally got through to someone yesterday (with a Scottish accent this time) who could find no record of my previous attempts and started the whole upgrade sequence for me again from scratch. Then, this morning, I got the confirmation email I had been expecting all along. I checked my account online and, sure enough, the upgrade was listed there too. Activation this Saturday.

My persistence finally paid off but, current conditions aside, surely it shouldn't take several failed attempts online and three lengthy phone calls to do something as simple as changing my package.
heavyside is offline   Reply With Quote