View Single Post
Old 17-05-2019, 23:32   #6024
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcon View Post
Customers who, despite me wearing a hi vis jacket and a loud rumbling sound of trolleys, can't move out of the damn way causing me to nearly injure myself to stop trolleys from running into people.

MOVE OUT OF THE DAMN WAY PEOPLE, I CAN'T STOP QUICKLY LIKE A CAR.
Oh dear Mark you sound like my youngest lol he hates being asked to round up the trolleys but as I say to him count to 10 and think of your next pay cheque

But you have my sympathy as some of the stories I have heard and experienced in retail is unbelievable at times. As I have also said to my son and the advise that I gave him is this yes I also used to hate it when a customer was rude or said I pay your wages and tbh I used to think to myself and that gives you the excuse to talk to me like something you've stepped on honestly the secret here is count to 10 then just smile politely and the most important thing is look sincere and not patronising and last but no means least say sorry...customers love that IMO.

Last edited by weenie; 17-05-2019 at 23:39.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote