View Single Post
Old 14-05-2019, 05:51   #6020
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Absolutely shattered as the hospital phoned me to go up as Dad was getting a bit distressed managed to settle him down he just got himself in a bit of a tiss and would not listen to anyone thankfully I managed to reassure him that no one was putting him a home unless that is what he wanted.

My heart is breaking tonight honestly it is smashed to bits.

What we have here as I explained to my hubby and the fantastic nurses is we have a frightened old man who seems to trust no one apart from me for some reason as my sister had tried previously to reassure him but to no avail sadly, credit where credit is due at least my sister went up when the hospital called.
My thoughts are with you weenie as its never easy when loved ones are in hospital as its very easy for family members to get upset and distressed l can assure you from our own family experiences..