View Single Post
Old 21-02-2021, 19:00   #8
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media have cut my phone off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
So, you cancelled to try and force them into giving you a deal, they didnt, and now you are attacking them for doing the cancellation. Ok.

If you hadnt tried to force their had in the first place you would not be in this situation.
Loads of people use the cancel card to get better deals. No one wants to pay more than they have to surely?

The only reason I stay with Virgin for Broadband is for me it is stable and better the devil I know but the minute they try to charge me what I consider an absurd basic rate then I will take on an open reach service

Incidentally they did give him a deal he just did not want to be tied to the 18 months re contract
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote