View Single Post
Old 21-02-2021, 11:22   #17
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: One show highlights countrywide VM BB issues.

Richard I am sorry but how often do you ever go on line and post a review saying how satisfied you are about any product or service you receive?

Well you are not alone in not handing out praise very often. The sources you quote on the sites you visit do not reflect every customer only those who have a problem. I am sure that if you could add together the number of complaints you read or hear they would be from a very small minority of each companies customer base.

We are all having to cope with the effects of this pandemic, staffing levels have been effected in every area and VM does not have a magic wand it can use to keep everyone happy.

If you think any other provider is so much better then I am sure they would welcome you with open arms.