View Single Post
Old 26-01-2021, 02:01   #64
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Quite alot my friend,check my other thread on this base if you havent yet....

I got 4 records today

1) HEART - Passionworks - PROMOTIONAL COPY - NOT FOR SALE (Ah man!!)
2) Phil Collins (single) - Take me home/Only you know and I know (Preview release (Both sounds sound goregous (Especially take me home)))
3) Status Quo - Blue for you
4) Mic Girinomo - Nothing move but the money/Vendetta - PROMOTIONAL COPY - NOT FOR SALE (Ah man!!) - It was a radio stations as it has thiier call written on it. (WVCR)

Both songs are good (Vendetta has "Do not play" written on it and Im not sure why as the RADIO EDIT version is clean and would be fine I think for airplay)

And I also got a concert on VHS

FAREWELL CONCERT OF CREAM -- I first had this years ago but the video was horrible,there was so much grain it was disgusting.. (They had digitalised the video)

I found another one a couple weeks ago and thankfully this is AN EARLIER COPY .. The video is straight analogue and goregous!!!!!!!!

The audio is over driven but thats how they recorded it at the concert,thats nothing media did.......
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote