View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 14:57   #135
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Energy companies collapse

I can’t be bothered staying on top of it though, which I guess is why the credit balance got so high in the first place. They think my estimated monthly usage is £135 which makes it hard to argue for a DD of £90 which is what I was asking. The problem really is that we have only stopped doing B&B since the pandemic, and as we cook electric and have electric showers in 2 guest ensuites as well as the family bathroom our electricity usage has historically been higher in the summer than the winter. So I know that our monthly usage over the next 6 months isn’t going to be that high, especially in comparison to summer, but I don’t have the fresh figures to prove it. So I’ve just clawed back about two thirds of my credit balance, left my DD at £111 a month, and I’ll look at it again in January.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote