cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Universal is still on Catch up.

---------- Post added at 18:25 ---------- Previous post was at 18:24 ----------

We was only told rumour this morning.
Just checked and I have (limited) catch up back too.

---------- Post added at 12:49 ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 ----------

[QUOTE=Media Boy;35995300]Media Boy EXCLUSIVE: New Pay Per Night Adult HD Station testing on Virgin Media UK.

An new Pay Per Night Channel called Pure Babes HD is soon to launch on Virgin Media UK.

Pure Babes HD will appear on Virgin UK Channel 977 or Virgin UK Channel 982.

©copyright 2019 Media Boy 2006 - 2019. An ''Keep it real and free'' Production.

A new channel called 'Meet the Babes' has appeared today on channel 982. Is this the same channel with a slightly different name?

Edit: ozsat has now confirmed that they are two separate channels, with Pure Babes HD being a PPV channel on channel 983.

---------- Post added at 13:49 ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Sky Atlantic arriving soon, now that Game of Thrones has finished?
Could well be. It looks like Sky are expecting a lot of churn or think that Sky Atlantic ratings will nosedive with GoT coming to an end.

Usually, those who cancel Now TV get offers to carry on subscribing, but recently they are now letting customers carry on viewing for nothing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew;c-93559456
I bought a two month Entertainment pass card from WH Smith for £10 to watch the final series of Game of Thrones. It expires at the end of the month, and when I went to cancel it I was offered three months free which I accepted. I was also offered two months free last summer during the World Cup which I was also happy to take up. I have never paid full price for the Entertainment pass.

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 22-05-2019 at 15:16. Reason: Updated info. to answer my own question.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote